Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!! Part I....

I still find it hard to believe my little boys actually turned 1 year old today! Such little blessings...I took the day off from work today and we did some things together. One of those was to make our first trip to Monkey Joes. It is a play area with lots of big, fun bouncy areas and slides. They have an area for mini-monkeys and Lucas and Noah played there most of the time! Daddy took them down some of the big slides...they loved it! Noah was completely fearless, and the fact that they are walking made it much easier on them! We made a trip to another special place after Monkey Joes, but those pictures can wait until tomorrow. Enjoy...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your sweet boys!! Can't wait to see part 2 tomorrow!

Leo finally took his first steps, too, but has refused to do it again. I know he will be running around soon. Miss you guys :)

Amy Cain said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lucas and Noah!! What a fun birthday! My boys LOVE Monkey Joe's too. You'll enjoy taking them there for many years to come.